Friday, June 25, 2010

Kaitlin + Nathan | Sweet Sweet Vintage


I absolutely cannot tell you how excited I am to share with you these photos from Kaitlin and Nathan's engagement shoot. This is the sort of creative, personal, and stylized shoot I live for. All soon-to-be-brides take notice!

A recent photography BFA graduate from the Art Institute, Kaitlin is also a vintage kind of girl and collected some fabulous props in the weeks leading up to our shoot. She also scheduled her hair and make up trial runs for that morning (very, very smart) which made our session just that much more beautiful.

We did quite a bit of walking during our three hour shoot and I still can't believe they hauled that big beautiful trunk along for the ride! The photos simply would not have been the same with out it. Nathan had terrible allergies and was such a trooper while shooting in the tall grasses! I think it's quite obvious that these two are completely head-over-heels for each other.

Congrats you two, I'm now even more excited to see what you come up with for your fabulous December wedding!!!


















xoxo,
amy

No comments: