Sunday, June 6, 2010

Deena + Michael | A Geeky Kind of Love


Deena and Michael are self-proclaimed geeks.

She is studying to become an accountant and he is a video game designer. Yesterday we met up at the beautiful Botanical Gardens in Bellevue. I've worked in Bellevue for over 10 years now and have never actually been, which is ridiculous because it is completely awesome. Deena's taking a botany class right now, and it's even cooler to go through the gardens with someone who actually knows what they're talking about. :)

After braving unlimited mosquitoes (and less threatening bumble bees) headed for Crossroads Mall and a little bubble tea. Yums. I'll admit I was a little skeptical about our photo possibilities at a mall, but I was pleasantly surprised. Deena talked me into the taro root shake-style bubble tea and it was super tasty fabulous! I'm actually fighting the urge to run out right now and get another.

Deena and Michael are having an intimate wedding ceremony this Summer at Clise Mansion in Redmond. I don't want to give too much away, but I've heard through the grapevine that their cake may or may not be a dragon with a top hat...I'm just sayin'.











xoxo,
amy

No comments: