Monday, June 21, 2010

H + J | Superfly-Wicked Wedding Details


Let me just start off by saying that Heather and John ROCK. They were married a few weeks back in Snohomish at beautiful Hidden Meadows and I was lucky enough to be there to capture all of the fabulous details of their day.

This particular post is all about those details.

I tell you, there is nothing I love more than a beautiful outdoor country wedding with fabulous details. This wedding had it all... wonderful venue, great couple, fabulous food, and all the gorgeous details setup perfectly by Christine Heidel of Belle Nuit Events. This is the third wedding I've done with Christine, and it is a pleasure every time. There are not enough words to describe how awesome she is, I always know everything will be perfect when she's around. She even had her husband come out to help her set up all those cool lanterns.

One especially unique detail I loved was their wedding cake topper. Those aren't blackbirds, they are crows. Heather and John have a special affinity towards crows. You may think this is weird, however I think it's awesome. Because I myself also love crows, and ravens for that matter, I think they're superfly awesome.

Fun Fact: Did you know that a group of crows is called a murder? That is wicked.

Enough of my blabbing. Check out their details and stay tuned for the rest of their wonderful day!












xoxo,
amy

No comments: