Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Engaged | Juliana, Justin, Jake + Alli.

My first meeting with Juliana and Justin was with our dogs at Marymoor Park in Redmond. After they chose me for their wedding photographer in June, we decided they weren't really up for traditional engagement photos.

Instead, we decided upon photos of their pups, Jake and Alli. These dogs are so incredibly fabulous. And I don't just say that because my dog Rocco decided Jake was his soul mate after their first meeting.Alli, their Pitbull mix, is the sweetest dog you ever could ever meet. Really, the sweetest ever. Jake is that mad, crazy, goofy, super-fun lab mix we all know.

Juliana and Justin had originally thought that their pups might not be the best coming down the aisle, but ultimately decided that they absolutely needed to be there. I cannot WAIT until their wedding in June for this wonderful couple and to see these fabulous dogs make their way down the aisle! What a fun couple with some super fun pups.

Here are just a few of my favs from the day...












Stay tuned tomorrow for photos from Lars and Anna's engagement shoot!

xoxo,
amy

No comments: