Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bride's Choice Award 2010!


I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all of my fantastic couples from 2009!

Thanks to you guys I received WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Award for the second year in a row! I had so many fabulous weddings last year, I don't even know where to start! But I'll try...

*sucking in a huge breath*

First there was Ellen and Scott's wedding in February-brrr-where we all piled into a booth at Doc Maynard's and had a crazy party-bus driver who didn't know anything about Seattle. Then I thawed out in Cabo with Katherine and Dale, and chilled for a day with their bridesmaid, Neely, on Lover's Beach. Um...gorgeous! Rachel and Matt had a venue full of super fun cops and firefighters over in Shilshole which also included the best cake topper I've ever seen. Meghan and Nick had an amazing country-style wedding at Pickering Barn filled with pie, pizza, beer, and a kick-ass dance off! Not to mention the Bentley which wouldn't start at the end of the night. Jay and Kat got married on a ferry with their lovable and nearly blind Boston Terrier, Opus. Crystal and James partied down Glass Museum-style and left on a boat! They also did some amazing choreographed dancing with their wedding party. Steven and Brandi were married at beautiful Belle Chapel surrounded by friends, family, and Beta fish! Passports in hand we took the Clipper up to Victoria so I could be the Maid of Honor in Angela and Evan's wedding..and also shoot a few photos. I love those guys!! We took the ferry to Alice and Marc's wedding at her parent's property on Orcas Island. There was amazing food, micro brews, tiramisu, and a gorgeous sunset. Then Nichole and I hopped on a plane a flew across the globe to Eddie and Mwai's wedding in Malawi, Africa! Absolutely awesome. I don't think there's much else I can say about that. Finally, there was Kim and Patrick who whooped it up Tacoma- style (in gorgeous shoes by the way) and whose flower girls jumped on the bed at the Murano Hotel for me. Oh, and Pat was pooped on by a bird. We're fairly certain that's good luck. Right?

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!!!

So, if you haven't already had a chance to do so, please pop over HERE to leave a little review for me. I sincerely appreciate it!!

For those of you 2010 brides (and grooms)- the best is yet to come! I can't wait to party down with all of you throughout this fantastic year! If Georgia and Pascal's wedding is any indication of how amazing this year is going to be, I'm already left speachless. And that is tough to do.

More photos and stories soon! And remember, tomorrow is Diptych Day!

xoxo,
amy

No comments: