Thursday, April 29, 2010

Diptych Day! {coffee}

Diptych Day is a joint personal project between myself and Boston wedding photographer Kate McElwee

This week's theme: Coffee!


I just have to say that this is my favorite combo of ours yet! I suppose it helped that we're both coffee nuts and therefore had no problem finding a reason to photograph our daily espresso pull or to swing by our favorite cafe. Due to the extreme numminess I also just had to include a shot of the lemon mascarpone cupcake I ate while shooting the latte on the right. Cupcake Royale is the best! Me thinks in the future pastries may make a nice theme...




I'm so excited for the continuation of this project! I'm having so much fun shooting for fun again every week and seeing Kate's ideas in comparison. Check out Kate's blog for her take on this week's theme and tons of fantastic Boston couples in love!

Till next week!
xoxo,
a

No comments: