Friday, April 16, 2010

Give Me A Kiss!


I recently got my first weddings albums from KISS books in the post. These wedding albums are gorgeous!!! I am so excited to use this company- beautiful, yummy books, awesome customer service, and the easiest ordering process in the business! Hence the name, Keep It Simple Stupid... This book is Virgin White linen with flush-mount, lay-flat photographic prints and all of their books come with an adorable little book cover (seen below).

These pics are of a wrapped album (custom box from Jolie Wraps) waiting to be shipped off to James + Crystal McDonald who were married at the Tacoma Museum of Glass last year. That's also my head of Quality Control, Cleo, making sure my sample of the same album is up to code. Thanks little monkey.

I cannot WAIT to order more from this fantastic company! I have also ordered the mini leather 4x4 and the 8x8 leather and they are all fantastic quality!

Check it out...





xoxo,
a

No comments: