Thursday, May 7, 2009

Second Verse, Same as the First!


Yesterday you met Chorus, today I'd like to introduce you to the reason she's such a goofy, fun, vibrant little girl- her parents, Katie & Brian. As I mentioned, my main purpose for our shoot Saturday was to capture some nice maternity photos of the family before their son is born. Katie even had local henna artist Jada-Moon write on all of their hands as well as her belly to document the occasion.

Since it was raining, I assumed all our shooting would have to take place indoors and expected the shoot to only last about a hour. Little did I know that the whole family (especially Chorus) would be more than happy to don umbrellas and brave the drizzle. The result? Some amazing images and nearly three hours of shooting while having way too much fun in the process.

Well, enough of my yapping. Meet the Gilstraps ~





No comments: