Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Congrats Molly!


I know that many of you are eagerly anticipating photos from Katherine & Dale's wedding in Mexico. Well, they're coming. First I want to share with you some photos from a senior portrait shoot I had this afternoon.

Since neither of us are into traditional studio pics, we decided to find a cool place outside for our shoot. So, 16 hours after touching back down on a rainy Seattle tarmac, I set out this afternoon to meet up with Molly, her friend Mikey, their pup Anakin, and a troll under a bridge. We were then fortunate enough to stumble upon a house for sale with some awesome graffiti before heading off to wait for the Interurban. As far as I'm concerned, that's really all you need for a great Seattle shoot.

Congrats on your upcoming graduation Molly!!!







No comments: