Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cassie + Matt | Top O' The Market to ya!


Well, we're getting down to it.  For some reason I still have this crazy idea that I'm going to get all of this year's weddings blogged before the end of the year.  This means I may have a big Fire-Sale-Everything-Must-Be-Blogged posting extravaganza tomorrow.  Then again I may not.  I do have a wedding tomorrow evening after all.  You'll just have to wait and see.  For now, enjoy this lovely Seattle wedding from a rare pristine November Saturday.

Matt and Cassie were married at the spectacular and quaint Top Of The Market which is located shockingly above Pike Place Market.  Theirs was one of my shorter wedding days, which turned out to be just the right amount of time to capture all of the fun and whimsy and also had me in bed at a reasonable hour, which is nice.

The couple got ready at the Inn at the Market, a lovely hotel just North of the main market. I always think of it as the place they pass in Sleepless in Seattle's cute-butt scene with Tom Hanks and Rob Reiner.  You may know the scene I'm talking about, you may think I'm a bit mad.  Both are valid options. Don't ask where all this Sleepless in Seattle comments are coming from, I have no idea.  Other than the fact that I've seen it a trillion times. There I go getting off topic again...

Let me be honest...it's sorta that kind of day for me...the off-topic kind I mean.  This was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful couple, one of those weddings you don't need to sit here and read me yap about. So why don't we just get to the photos?

Cassie and Matt, it was such a pleasure to spend such a gorgeous November afternoon with you.  Congrats and much love and best wishes to what is sure to be a marvelous future together!

xoxo,
amy



























No comments: