Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stacy + Justin | Simple Elegance


Stacy and Justin were married in September (I'm a little out of order, forgive me) at the beautiful Daughters of the American Revolution mansion on Capitol Hill.  The bouquets were simply gorgeous, the food superb.   I just loved all of their rustic yet elegant touches- from the adorable Mr + Mrs etched wood chair labels to the dried lavender their guests tossed as the rushed out the door at the end of the evening. The gourmet popcorn and animal print flip flops for guests at the end of the night was also a wonderful touch.  :)

It was a lovely affair and I am so deeply thankful to Justin and Stacy for sharing their wonderful day with me.  Much love goes out to these two wonderful people and their families!!

xoxo,
amy





1 comment: