Monday, July 27, 2009

Brandi + Steven : Water, Woods, & Football!



Oh how time sneaks up on us.

I can't believe it's almost August! It should really come as no surprise to me since as I write this Accuweather is notifying me that it's a balmy 93 degrees outside. Still I find myself stunned by the speed at which time flies.

But I digress.

Adding to the shock of my End-of-July realization is the fact that I am shooting Brandi and Steve's wedding this coming Saturday and have yet to post their engagement photos! Shame on me!



We met at Alki Beach on the 3rd of July, a morning much cooler than today's. After traipsing through the sand and under piers, we made our way back to the car and off to the Washington Park Arboretum for a few more photos and a little shade.








Brandi and Steve are fantasic football fans, like myself, and just had to show a little Seahawk Pride before our shoot came to an end.



These two were so much fun to run around Seattle with and I'm looking forward to a similarly fun-filled wedding on Saturday.

No comments: