Friday, July 24, 2009

Alice + Marc : Kubota Gardens e-shoot

I met with up with Alice and Marc on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon in June at Kubota Gardens for their engagement shoot. When I began writing this issue of the blog, I quickly realized that not much more can be said about this couple that isn't immediately obvious in their photos.


These two are witty, down to earth, silly, and most definitely madly in love. Nichole and I cannot wait to shoot their wedding this September on Orcas. A beautiful, scenic, sunny location for a beautiful, scenic, sunny couple. Kudos especially to Alice for channelling her inner Tyra Banks for our shoot.

Oh, and an extra special thanks for showing me your fabulous (albeit not yet broken in) shoes. I now am the proud owner of my very own pair.







Thanks again you two for a wonderful shoot! We'll see you in September!!

No comments: