Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stacy + Justin | Friday Harbor Day Trip


For the sake of actually getting many of these engagement photos up before my lovely couples get married, I'm going to be brief this week.  For Stacy and Justin's session I was treated to a day in the sun in Friday Harbor.  I'd never been and Justin had been dying to take Stacy there, so they thought what a better reason to go?  So we met up at the crack of dawn (at Starbucks of course) consolidated cars and headed up the highway to Anacortes.  Once on the island we headed straight for Pelindaba Lavender Farm for a little lavender ice cream and a pleasant walk amongst the bees.  We then stopped by the market to pick up picnic fixins and had a lovely lunch at the lighthouse while scanning the water for whales before taking the pleasant ferry ride back to civilization.  These two remind me why I love these long day shoots with my couples, we had such a lovely time.

Thanks to Justin for the island tour, I can't believe your wedding is just two short weeks away!!!  See you soon, we're going to have a fabulous time.

xoxo,
a
 

No comments: