Thursday, June 2, 2011

Paige + Cory | Hot For Teacher



I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war.
Where everyone hugs instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins,
and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.
-Shel Silverstein

Paige and Cory make me SO happy.  I mean, seriously, these two are adorable!!  You know I love me a nicely stylized engagement shoot more than just about anything and these two were more than up for it.  They're both teachers at a local elementary school and we thought what better, more personal place to shoot than where they both work and where they both met? Perfecto!  After some major classroom tomfoolery and grade-school hyjinx we drove over to Foster Island for a few more photos while traipsing around in the mud and goofing off on the docks.  Their wedding is this Fall on the highly coveted day of 11/11/11 and I can't think of a more perfect couple to warm up what is sure to be a chilly day than these two. 

Love you two!!!!
xoxo,
a














No comments: