Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wee Babe | Sir Charles

OMG!

Two blogs in one day?!

Unheard of!

Don't get used to it. I'm just so far behind, I'm piggybackin'.


So let's see, where was I...? Oh yes.


What was now at least a month ago, Greg and I stopped by our friends Chuck and Molly's place to meet the newest addition to their family: Charlie.

We've known the Muellers since they first got together and I was blessed to photograph their wedding in 2008 (Greg even helped!), so I was super excited to get a chance to photograph their new little pumpkin. Apparently Charlie wasn't as excited as I was.
There was a bit of fuss ( I especially like the hand to the face) but after some slick moves by mom and dad he drifted off to sleep and we were able to get a few sweet sleepy baby shots. I'll be trying my luck again next month with an older and surely more mature Charlie, and will hopefully be more successful. :)

Round One: Charlie 1, Auntie Amy 0

Stay tuned for Round Two...
















Well played Sir Charles, well played.

xoxo,
auntie ames

No comments: