Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Interlude : The Teacher & The Firefighter


Earlier this month I had the opportunity to help out my photographer friend Chris Gendron (the same Chris of soccer game proposal fame). Chris had photographed the beautiful wedding of Dana and Josh up at Crystal Mountain in January, but was unavailable for their separate Tukwila reception which followed weeks later. So hours after my engagement shoot with Carmi + Jerem, I skipped off to Tukwila to celebrate with the new Mr. & Mrs. Farris.

Although we'd never met before that night, I had an absolute blast photographing them with their friends and family. Everyone was so much fun, especially all of Josh's firefighter brothers who stayed late into the night to closed the place down. And by the way, is Dana not the most adorable bride you've ever seen??! I imagine that if her young students had seen her, they'd think she looked like a Disney Princess!

Oddly enough, we discovered that we'll actually be seeing each other again when I photograph their friends Anna & Lars' wedding this Summer! Such a small world!!


Here are a few of my favorite photos from that night...












XOXO,

amy

No comments: