Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Check us out on La Belle Bride!


This is quick and LOUD happy shout out to La Belle Bride for showcasing my great friends Evan & Angela's beautiful wedding this past Fall! A double extra-extra loud thanks for also sharing several of my photos from the day.

As officially Angela's Maid of Honor, it would have been difficult for me to shoot the entire wedding, so my AMAZING assistant Adam was their go-to guy for all the shots I couldn't get!

The wedding was held at the beautiful Inn at Laurel Point in Victoria, BC. The accommodations were lovely, the food was fantastic, and the weather was less than stellar. So instead of having the ceremony on the third-story patio as planned, they moved it right into their own suite! It was a wonderfully intimate occasion that I now can't have imagined any other way.

To read more about this terrific wedding, and to check out a few more of mine and Adam's photos from the day, please skip over to La Belle Bride and read about it in Angela's own words... here. In addition, more of my photos from this wedding can be found on my website, here.


Thanks again to Chantale at La Belle Bride for sharing!

XOXO,
Amy

No comments: