Monday, September 14, 2009

Sneak Peek: Alice + Marc


As many of you know, Nichole and I are leaving for Africa on Friday. Sufficed to say, we're a little scatter brained and blogging has been bumped to just below cleaning the catbox on my To Do list. That being said, I'm going to at least attempt several "sneak peeks" this week for the shoots I've yet to post. I apologize that they may be a little out of order, I have no good reason for this except for perhaps where they happen to sit in my hard drive.

Today I start with Saturday's wedding, still fresh in my mind. Alice and Marc were married at Alice's parent's house on beautiful Orcas Island. Amidst fantastic music, delightful food, and weather to die for, they exchanged vows in front of a small group of close friends and family.


No comments: