Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rock N Roll Brides Wai-Ching Tonight!


I know I was going to hold off posting more of Angela and Evan's wedding, but circumstances intervened. Shortly after posting their sneak peek yesterday, I got an email from Kat over at Rock N Roll Bride. Kat asked if I would allow her to post Ang and Evan's fantastic wedding on their site! Rock N Roll Bride is one of my favorite wedding blogs so after doing a little happy dance at my desk I responded to her with a resounding YES YES YES! Please check out the post here.

I'd also like to mention that if you're in the market for a dress like Angela's here (also known as the-most-fantastic-dress-you'll-ever-wear) you simply must make you way over to Wai-Ching Clothing. Chrissy is one of the coolest people you will ever meet and as a bonus, makes one hell of a dress.



More to come soon...

Amy

No comments: