Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jessica + Josh | Snow Day!


Hello all and happy snow day!

I love photography sessions that last an entire fun-filled weekend, especially when my BFG is able to come along.  Last weekend, Greg and I took a little road trip with the fabulous Jessica and Josh to Leavenworth for the perfect combination Winter, wine, and engagement photos.  I find that these situations fit very nicely into my simple-yet-effective theory that if you're actually having a good time while your photos are being taken, you don't have to simply act like you are.  Trust me, the camera knows the difference.  The truth is all of us look better when we're not trying so hard.  We played in the snow, drank fantastic wine, had a few nighttime shenanigans and I even got the chance to lay on some train tracks (which you know I just love to do).  Plus, we all made it home before kick off on Sunday.

Josh is a Pats fan and while his team didn't get the win,  I think he summed it up best when responding to Greg's snarky post game text with, "Good game, better weekend."  I couldn't agree more.  We are gonna have such a fabulous time at your wedding this September!!!  Cheers to you both!

xoxo,
a + g




No comments: