Friday, November 4, 2011

Mindy + Chris | Vintage DIY BBQ


 Oh how I love Do It Yourself weddings.

Mindy and Chris's ceremony was understated and lovely.  With a few quick words and a lot of love, they exchanged vows outside on a beautiful Labor Day weekend.  The rest of the evening was all about friends and family and the enjoyment of all.  There was fabulous BBQ,  tasty sweet tea, lawn games, and lots of yummy desserts.

Let me just tell you that Mindy is one amazing woman.  There are lots of brides out there who plan their weddings from out of town, this I know, but I don't know too many of them who also hand-make all of their own programs, flower arrangements, favors, hair pieces, and decorations.  Superwoman, I am telling you.  I especially loved the vintage LOVE sign, mason jar Thank You gifts, and fun mushroom-adorned boutonnieres.  So crafty!

Congratulations to the fantastic Mindy and Chris and best wishes for a fantastic future,  I cannot wait to hear what adventure is in store next for you two! Perhaps I'll visit you for a Tennessee adventure, I do love farm animals, and must meet your pups!  

xoxo,
amy


No comments: