Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jessica + Ryan | Leavenworth Day Tripping


Again, I'm going to be brief. Don't let that have you think these two aren't awesome, let it have you think I'm just not SUPER chatty today.   :)

So...

The first weekend of Fall I went on a road trip with the fantastic duo of Jessica and Ryan for a little get-to-know-you time, some beers, a fair amount of wine tasting and a couple photos thrown in just so I could say I was actually "working".

I was delighted to find out, as I pulled up to their place at the unearthly weekend hour of 7:30am, was that we'd be joined on our travels by their wiggle-worm three month old lab pup, Koda. Let me tell you, next to my Venti Nonfat Latte, nothing wakes you up faster than something licking the back of your neck. 

We had a great time (minus the excruciating Hwy 2 bathroom break fiasco) and I can't wait to see what they have in store for their wedding in February.  I am so super excited to have them as my first wedding of 2012!  Anyhow, nothing tells a story better than photos, so I'll leave you to it.

There's lots more to come on the blog, so stay tuned!!  Oh, and if you happen to find yourself in Leavenworth you simply must take a few extra minutes to travel through to Peshanstin to the amazing Icicle Ridge Winery.  They have some fabulous Reds and some of the best Whites I've enjoyed lately.  Do it, you can thank me later.

xoxo,
a

No comments: