Friday, January 14, 2011

Marlis + Mitch | Part One


I'd like to apologize for the briefness of this post before I get started.  In my haste to get several weddings blogged before I post my European holiday photos, I'll be keeping my chatter short.  I have a feeling no one will mind.  :)  Please don't take my sparse commentary as a sign that this wedding was mediocre in any way.

The newly married Canhams are two of the sweetest and most charming people you could meet. Marlis was such a stunning bride and once her brother worked a little magic with some hair product, Mitch didn't look too bad himself.  Their Marysville Opera house wedding was so incredibly fun to be a part of. They had a wonderfully touching ceremony which was followed by some beautiful toasts, and a whole lot of dancing and complete silliness.  :)

Mitch was playing baseball in Oregon through the Summer, so we weren't able to coordinate their engagement shoot before their wedding day.  Instead they decided on a post-wedding Mr + Mrs shoot, photos which I'll post in the next blog.

Thanks to Marlis and Mich and their wonderful families for making me feel so welcome and putting on such a fantastic party!  Adam and I had such a blast and I cannot wait to post the pics from our second shoot!!

hugs,
Amy











No comments: